Tuesday, December 1, 2015

I Had My Teeth Cleaned Today



I went to the dentist to day. Had my teeth cleaned. The dentist hygienist
 got on my case because she had to do a lot of strapping to remove the tarter from my teeth.


Hello there everyone.


I have a confession to make my friend, yes it true that, It had been almost a year since my last cleaning. I know things like that is what got me into this fight with #gum#disease in the first place.



She informed me that it was to my advantage to come see her every six months. I promise her that I would be back in six months.



After the dentist took a look into mouth and checked my teeth with his instrument of toucher he wants me to come in for some filling.






I am hoping that all my efforts will put me on the right path to a healthy mouth.



I hate gum disease!



When was the last time you have your teeth cleaned?



Take good care of your teeth.



Image credit: Free to use from Google Image.

No comments:

Post a Comment

As always, your comments are appreciated. If this article was helpful please share it. Thanks!