Monday, November 30, 2015

The Daily Flossing Challenge: Day 7-19

I am flossing every day to reduce #gumdisease and tooth decay.

Hello there Everyone.

This is the post about day 7-19 of my daily flossing challenge. I have something to confess, I did not floss two day in the past week.



 Yes I went to bed and forgot all about flossing. I did not give up, I flossed the next day both times.



People you have got to floss #likeaboss .
.




It take time and determination to for new habits to form so as I said befog we need to give a new habit thirty day to stick. We can do this, yes we can.

I am not only using string but the little picks and the long handle and the little snap on head too. I like the pick and the handle with the snap on head the best. I just can't get use to using that little piece of string. I do have a big supply of each kind of floss.

Gum disease can be controlled and gotten rid of by flossing daily. So I challenge you to floss daily.

Take good care of your teeth.


Image credit: Images taken by me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

As always, your comments are appreciated. If this article was helpful please share it. Thanks!