Monday, November 16, 2015

The Daily Flossing Challenge: Day 1-6

Flossing to control gum disease.

Hello there everyone.



It has been six days since I started my daily flossing challenge.





What happened you wonder well I have stuck with it.








I flossed every day.













I am determined to make this a habit that I will stick to for the rest of my life. People I want a healthy mouth. What about you and your family?



How many times did you floss in the past six days?



I hope that you all will join me in this challenge, to a healthy mouth.










I want to give a big smile each time I greet someone, not he afraid to smile because I have gum disease.


 I used to have a beautiful smile I want it back.





So I am fighting this condition with everything that I have.



Take care of your teeth.




Image credit: Image taken by me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

As always, your comments are appreciated. If this article was helpful please share it. Thanks!