Monday, November 2, 2015

Flossing ?#/#!

I know that I need to floss but it so hard trying to use that piece of string


Hello there everyone!

Me trying to o floss is like a big moose in a China shop. Something is bound to go wrong.

That is why I have all these different type and kind of floss.

I can't get it into my mouth right. I end up cutting my gums and making things worse.

So for the best thing for me is the Reach or other brands with the long handle like a toothbrush and the little snap on head.

I have better control with it than anything else.

It is besth to Floss every night.

Take care of your teeth.

Do you floss every night or daily?


Image: Take by me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

As always, your comments are appreciated. If this article was helpful please share it. Thanks!