Monday, November 2, 2015

Vitamin C For Gum Disease

They say vitamin c is so good for you.

Hello there everyone.

Are you eating the right foods? Especially the super fruit and vegetables.

If so are you eating enough of them?

I eat fruits and vegetables every day, so should you my friend.

Do we eat enough to help fend off gum disease? Not so sure about that.

I want healthy gums and teeth so, I'll go the extra mile and take Emergen-C 1,000 MG Vitamin C.

It's good for you plus it has all these extra stuff to like...

7 B Vitamins
24 Nutrients
Electrolyte
Antioxidants

I got the Tropical flavored fizzy drink mix. It tastes good to.

Take good care of your teeth.

Are you eating enough fruits and vegetables?

Image: Take by me.


No comments:

Post a Comment

As always, your comments are appreciated. If this article was helpful please share it. Thanks!