Wednesday, November 4, 2015

Gum Disease And The Family Connection

When it comes to gum disease is there a family connection?

Hello there everyone.

When I was a little girl  I remember my Dad always complaining about a toothache.

He had a lot of mouth pain. He also loss some of his teeth

I have a sister who is still in her fourty who started loosening teeth years ago.  It got so bad that she had to have all of them pulled. She now have a full set of dentures.

Another one of my sister has been having toothache, have had a few pulled and have one loosen now.

It's sad to say but it seems as though this condition is a family affair.

Make sure your family take good care of their teeth, we only get one permanent set in our lifetime.

Do your family members have this condition?

Image: Take by me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

As always, your comments are appreciated. If this article was helpful please share it. Thanks!