Tuesday, November 10, 2015

The Daily Flossing Challenge

To fight gum disease you have to floss.

Hello there everyone!

When was the last time you flossed between your teeth?

Do you ever floss?

I Gloria Freeman, challenge you to floss every day for the next thirty days.

They say it takes around thirty days to form a new habit, so we are going to put that to the test.

So every day for the next thirty days we are going to get busy flossing. As you know that is the only way to clean the bacteria and plaque from between our teeth.

The plaque and bacteria is what causes this nasty condition.

I truly hope that you all will follow me on this journey to fight gum disease.

I want a healthy mouth. Let's say goodbye to this condition.

Take good care of your teeth.

Image credit: Image taken by me.


No comments:

Post a Comment

As always, your comments are appreciated. If this article was helpful please share it. Thanks!